Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Picture of the Day

Today's Picture of the Day...



Mami when she was 5 years old, just a lil babelet... she was such an evil little thing. She was SO BAD!

I think I've reached the Total Denial stage ever since I went off to Austin. I was accepting and ok with everything right up until I left, but then made a very conscious effort to put it all out of my head while I was on my mini-vacation, and now I am having a hard time thinking about it again. She was so beautiful and lovely this morning... it doesn't seem possible that she might not be around for much longer. I guess I won't know anything until I know... you know?






9 comments:

Kelly said...

My heart goes out to you Andrea...my daughter just received similar news yesterday and it is just a matter of time.

Lex competes BN on her 15 yr old TB - he has a heart of gold and has taken the best of care of her. He LOVES his job and we just can't see going to herotic efforts to possibly keep him as a pasture mate.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kylene said...

I've only been following your blog for a couple of months now, but I just wanted to give my condolences and wish you the best of luck in these next few months. Be strong!

eventer79 said...

We are all here for you, Andrea. We all love Gogo's entertaining evil!

jenj said...

One day at a time is best. Make the best of each day as it comes...

sally said...

LOts of love sent your way ....I'm super glad I started my journey following you guys back when you were out there competing. Its been wonderful reading what you and Gogo have been up to. Its been a tough road for you both and you have nothing but great support for any decisions you make

Karina said...

Your devotion to doing what is best for gogo is truly admirable. I've always been touched by how both of you give your heart and soul for one another. My heart goes out to both of you.

Achieve1dream said...

This is the hardest part . . . never knowing when . . . don't let that weigh on you though. Enjoy her while you can. Just spend time loving on her and I'd recommend taking as much video as you can just from personal experience. I love pictures, but they don't capture personality like video does. Those little mannerisms you know so well. It helps me through it so I thought I would share.

Anonymous said...

I was very sad to read your recent posts... but am inspired by how heroically you are handling all of this. You have an amazing head on your shoulders. So many people prolong their animals' lives beyond all dignity because they panic at the thought of life without them. It's not easy saying goodbye... but oftentimes the right decision is the hardest one to make. Many heart-felt wishes for happiness in whatever time you have left with dear Gogo.

Dom said...

I just got caught up on everything. I am so very, very sorry that you are going through this. No words :(