Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Saturday, July 18, 2009

ENYDCTA Dressage Video

Here's the dressage video from ENYDCTA! There are some obvious faults - notably my old slumpy habit resurfacing and that she's a little heavy in the bridle which tends to bring her behind the vertical a bit, and our caca freewalk - but all in all I felt it flowed well and was worth a slightly better score than a 34!



Onward and upward!

2 comments:

Albigears said...

I thought that test was gorgeous. No wonder you keep winning these things!

The only thing my untrained eye could pick out is that she was slightly behind the vertical in parts?

It's such a subjective thing- the dressage scores. I like the way the jumping is scored much better.

sally said...

I'm in love with your horses tail.....and she looks a picture.All credit to your hard work and great conditioning. In the test Gogo looked nice and soft and happy. You are going great!!!!