Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Six Things About Me That You Don't Really Care About

Hooray fun! I was tagged by Brego's" mommy Daun of "The Eventing Percheron" with the fun little meme "Six things about me." Now, I normally don't do these kinds of things but this seems like much fun so I am going to launch right into it.

  • I am a traveler by heart. I can't seem to let this part of me rest while I put more important things before it. In actuality, I think little else matters more than this, save my horse of course. I need to get in a car and go, go and go and go, go anywhere and everywhere, go all the time, all over the place. I would kill to see something new every day. Traveling refreshes me and keeps me sane and whole. When I feel myself start to unravel, all I need to do is get in my car and find someplace new.

  • I'm GAAAAAAAAAAY! Okay well you all knew that. I also am engaged to a very wonderful, very stubborn, and very sweet girl who I love with all my heart.

  • There is a painting sitting right next to me right now that I KNOW i need to finish, and I just can't find the motivation to do it. This is a part of myself that I loathe. I love to paint, so why don't I ever want to? The duality of my nature isn't something I fully understand.

  • I love crabmeat. Snow crab, king crab, STONE CRAB, OH! I die for crab! Close runner-ups on my favorite foods list are egg and bagel sandwiches, M&Ms, and zucchini.

  • Somewhere in my heart I am a morning person. I love having the whole day to work with; I especially love getting things done early in the morning. It makes me feel accomplished and excellent and fresh.

  • One of my life goals is to see every national park in the United States. I seem to be well on my way.


I'm tagging:
I Will Jump Sweet Jumps

No comments: