Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Two months ago today.

Can't hardly believe it... but Gogo has been gone for two months as of today.
Christmas is going to be very strange without her.
I finally cleaned out my horse trailer from top to bottom... I had been completely avoiding it simply because I didn't even want to look at her stuff. I feel better now that I did it though.

I know I've posted this before, but I wanted to share it one more time. This is Gogo's dressage at Groton House H.T. in 2009.... we won this event on our dressage score of 31.5. Definitely one of the most memorable and best weekends of that entire year.



I might upload some more old videos of her in the near future, things I've not posted before.... I'll have to sort through my footage and see what I can find!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

She had a wonderful looking canter... my 14.2 QH is a bit rough and I can't wait to find out what my 1/2 Friesian/QH's is like. Was that her real tail?

I think you have done a wonderful thing with helping out the other horse. Just a perfect thing for you to do right now. I'm assuming the horse hunting of a few weeks past is not being pursued?...

Achieve1dream said...

I can't watch videos right now because I'm not at home, but I'll be back. I love reading about and watching videos of Gogo.

Anonymous said...

I went through the same thing when my beloved gelding passed away in May 2009. Once I finally folded his blankets and started pulling out old pictures things started to feel better.
She sure was a looker!

Tamara Baysinger said...

Such a beauty. (((hugs)))