Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quincy my love.

Yesterday was the seven-year anniversary of Quincy's death, at 2:10PM.



I really can't believe it's been seven years since that horrible day in May. There's just no way to describe it.

If you like Gogo, and like reading this blog, go read honor his memory by reading my previous tribute posts to him. If it wasn't for his existence, his love and his sacrifice, Gogo wouldn't be here, and honestly neither would I.


Tribute Series to Quincy

I miss you, Fuzzman. Thanks for everything.

3 comments:

Brooke (FBX Adventures - In Parenting) said...

Rest in Peace Quincy. I am sorry you had to go through such pain Andrea. Love you!! *hugs*

Minus Pride said...

Beautiful picture. Pride will have been gone two years this summer.

jenj said...

Hugs to you, and RIP Quincy.

Time doesn't always lessen how much you miss them.