Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Out to prove me wrong....

Remember my recent post where I stated that Gogo would not go into her shed under any circumstances? Apparently Gogo's out to prove me wrong... look what I found:





But if you look a little closer, you'll see what changed....





Or maybe she checked up on the blog and figured she had better prove me wrong. Oh, Gogo...

6 comments:

jenj said...

Bwahahahahaaa!

It's ALWAYS something! But it was very nice of you to remove the scary horse-eating bricks so she could go in her shed. I'm sure there was, like, a spider in them or something. ;)

Val said...

Bricks do scare me sometimes.

Kathryn said...

Maybe she only uses the shed for shade... not for rain...and thunder...and other stuff... :P

Funder said...

I have found that if I blog about what Dixie will never ever under any circumstances do, she'll prove me wrong within a week. I think horses all have wireless internet in their peabrains.

Alternatively, you finally moved the demon rocks. Stupid human. What took you so long??

Kathryn - my horse (half white face paint) only appears to use her shelter to shade her face. She stands with her head in the shade, moving just enough to keep it shaded, all summer. :)

Andrea said...

Actually my landlord moved them.... dunno why, they were just gone one day. Apparently, she agreed with his decision!

Achieve1dream said...

Hehe that's too funny!