Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Adventure Fridays

This week's Photo Adventure...





Paparoa National Park, Punakaiki, New Zealand.
Actually these pictures were taken next to the park itself, not in. My roomie and I took a rather whirwind tour of the South Island during our midsemester 3-week holiday and this was one of the later stops. It included beautiful sunsets, an insane mad gallop through the brush on some crazy Quarabs, riding on the beach, getting totally lost without a flashlight in a pitch black cave (seriously, I can't even describe that kind of dark, it was scary), and itching the night away as we discovered our beds were infested with bedbugs.

And we also learned that apparently, I am bionic:

1 comment:

Raven said...

That's awesome. I've got photos almost exactly the same LOL. But I live only about 4 hours drive away from there! Didn't find any bedbugs though!

www.lifewithacrazyhorse.blogspot.com