Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Friday, October 9, 2009

Photo Adventure Fridays

I have a real update about Gogo coming soon, I promise :)


Today's Photo Adventure...



Tufts University, North Grafton, MA.
Just because this was a beautiful shot I got while walking about with my dearest Ali while at Tufts on Tuesday. And we can all find a little adventure if we just look around, wherever we are.

1 comment:

Dressager said...

I absolutely love that picture. It looks so professional! I love how everything is green except that one red tree. Very cool.

Gogo updates will be good too lol. Hope she's doing well! I'm assuming she is!