Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photo Adventure, erm.... Sundays

Since I've neglected my Photo Adventure Fridays for THREE FRIDAYS IN A ROW now, I wanted to make sure I had a good one for this week, to replace this last Friday. I even have a VIDEO with this one. Beat that.







Chincoteague Island Pony Penning, 2006.
SO MUCH FUN.
I slept for two days in my car, was interviewed for two newspapers, didn't eat a single bite of food except for an energy bar that one of the reporters gave me, got crusted in marshwater and salt and sun, stared for hours at the lit-up fishing boats docked at the pier at night, and swam with the ponies. Probably the most fun a person could ever have by herself... ever.


The end of the pony swim! A little baby gets left behind, and momma comes running out to find him.

1 comment:

Sarah Henderson, BCCDC said...

I am quite convinced that I would die if I didn't eat for more than 12 hours. Good on ya!