Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Friday, May 1, 2009

Brief.

I've meant all week to post my Rolex pictures, to follow up with my second post about Safety, to write about my monthly goals, and to write about Gogo's week as well, but I've been working HARD all week and I've been utterly exhausted, and also my dog went on a cruise this morning and we couldn't find her - I looked for 5 hours frantically before getting a phone call saying she was fine, she went to the neighbor's house where they let her in, fed her a TON of food, and let her sleep on the couch for 4 hours. Thank god they finally contacted me, jeez!

In other words, I'm a bit frazzled right now and I'm going to see the movie Earth, so you're just going to have to wait MORE!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I'm sorry ti went cruising this morning, but I'm glad you got her back. :)

manymisadventures said...

I understand completely :)

Hope things lighten up a little bit for you soon!