Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One heck of a tail

In lieu of having other things to chat about tonight, I thought I would leave you guys with these:




Because she has one HAAAAAAAAAAAAIL of a tail. I have nightmares that western pleasure creeps will come in the night and steal it for a fake tail. Tomorrow I need to hack like 5 inches off of it.... because I let it go for a few weeks and literally, now it's touching the ground.

3 comments:

Daun said...

Nice! You do no know the depth of my jealousy. Really.

Oh, and you're it!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i can't believe i found your blog!!! Lance and I are going to miss you and Gogo but i'm very happy you have a blog so i can ask you questions about Lance's feet when he get's his front shoes pulled off next week and i'll be able to see how you and Gogo are doing at the fancy dressage barn. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. See you Friday -Liz
BTW you have good taste in blogs!

Andrea said...

OMG hiiiiiii Liz! That is REALLY funny that you found this blog XD I seriously just started it like, a week ago.

See you early on Friday... we shove off at like, 7 or 8 in the morning, which is going to SUCK! Happy Turkey Day!