Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Friday, November 21, 2008

Ohiiiiiiiiiiiiiiio!

Taking a break for a few days to head down to Ohio to see my lovely fiancee and her crazy family and two horses. And she promised to buy me a couple of bags of grain if I clip her horse XD Sah-weeeeeeeet! Gogo is going to have a week off... she's been a little more sullen than usual, I wonder if she's not feeling a bit bored and tired with dressage and endless circles and serpentines and leg yields. I figure a week of play is good for the mind. Although I thought she was getting a bit moody, and then today when I went to go groom her and take her for a nice handwalk through the woods, she whinnied at me and came cheerily over, and happy cuddled and played with me while I was grooming her (play = allow me to give her head hugs and play with her ears a lot). So who knows why she'd been in such a funky mood lately. A week off will be good, seeing as next weekend we have two days of long, hard travel from Michigan to Connecticut. Loooooong drive...

Speaking of long drives, it's time to leave for Ohio. See you in a couple of days!

2 comments:

Daun said...

Have a safe trip and tell your fiancé hi for me (and Brego).

Andrea said...

:D Thanks Daun!