Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Friday, November 19, 2010

Somebody didn't learn how to share in Kindergarden!

No matter what happens, I think we all know this one universal truth: Gogo is THE boss, and always will be THE boss. I took a few pictures of Gogo out with the girls last week, and when I opened them up today to get a closer look, I laughed outright. I didn't realize how funny the series was until I put them all together in a row!

First, we see Gogo, eating alone off in the distance, enjoying a pile of hay in the all-weather turnout...




Aww, how cute. Look, there are her ladies!





The ladies want to come say hello and see what I have brought for everyone! Three apples, so we all can share!




Oh wait, I forgot. Gogo does NOT share.




Guess who ate all three apples. Pretty sure her name starts with a G.


Oh, Gogo.

5 comments:

Mare said...

Loe the mareface!

Unknown said...

lol mareface in the last picture. Ahh. Indigo bites her own sides shes such a loon.

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

LOL..what a pissyface! Wouldn't want to take her apple! :)

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

LOL..what a pissyface! Wouldn't want to take her apple! :)

MalteseLizzieMcGee said...

Pony=piggy :)