Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picture of the Day (AKA I AM SO BUSY!)


Ack! So of course on Sunday I promised a great upcoming post on Monday. And here we are at Wednesday, and still no post! I've been seriously busy as of late, in an entirely good way. I love summer and I love warm weather, so I've been spending ALL my time outside and not in front of a computer. Which means ya'll have to wait cause I hate being inside sitting on my patoot when I could be OUTSIDE running around!

In other words, stay tuned for an update about these babies:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annnddddd of course....
Today's Picture of the Day:



Gogo in Ohio in 2007, playing western contesting pony at a fun show. Where she won, oh I dunno... everything. Apparently she has a career in that if she ever wants it!

2 comments:

Dressager said...

Cowgirl Gogo! How funny!

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

LOL hilarious...Gogo looks to be mocking it somewhat but in her beauty, she wins!! :)