I've been tagged! By, well, a lot of people, lol. ;)
Thanks to everyone who tagged me, I really appreciate it! I am really bad about coming up with things (seven WHOLE things!?) about myself that you don't already know, so some of you may have already heard some of these:
1. I have secret fantasies about life suddenly becoming a musical, and being able to step outside into a huge dance number where everybody I meet falls into line behind me. I also want life to be like a movie where everybody's shopping bag has a huge loaf of french bread sticking out of it.
2. If there is a fountain anywhere near me and it is of a relatively agreeable temperature out, I WILL get into it.
3. The fight scenes between Cato and Inspector Clousea in the original Pink Panther movies CRACK ME UP every single time I see them. The slow-mo NEVER gets old!
4. It's a life goal of mine to see every national park in the US, and I'm well on my way. I also want to see every national park in every country I ever visit, but that would mean a lot of starting over because places like Canada have an awful lot of them.
5. I am deathly, deathly, deathly, deathly, deathly afraid of needles coming anywhere near me. I can give injections to horses all the live long day. But needles near ME? Dear god, I'd rather go to jail for killing the doctor coming at me with a needle than actually get the shot. I'd rather gouge out my own eyes with a rusty spoon than get a shot. I'd rather die painfully from whatever horrible disease I had than get the shot that would save my life from said horrible disease. It's that bad.
6. I've had a LOT of interesting haircolors. Bleach blonde with red highlights, black with red highlights, black with purple highlights, regular purple, black and bleach blonde, black blonde and red, bright red... and once upon a time I had the sweetest faux hawk ever. I WANT IT BACK.
7. In a 12-hour period, I decapitated a deer AND t-boned a school bus right off the road with my old Jeep, which was bright orange and named Taco, although it also earned the nickname the Murder Machine after this. In honor of the deer, I chained antlers to the front of it. I also rocketed off a cliff, rear-ended another Jeep the same make, model, and color of mine, and did an over rotated 180 on the freeway into an overpass with my sister in the car, with my father on the phone at the time. He was not amused.
Bonus #8: I love being alive.
And I tag ALL OF YOU! Everyone who hasn't already gotten this award, consider yourself tagged!
The very special Ridgeway weekend
3 days ago