Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Friday, May 14, 2010

Funnies, and a Picture of the Day

Just a quickie funny find over at Green n Green = Black n Blue. Denali seems to have landed herself some jailtime in a stall, and she, like Gogo, is a bit opinionated about such things. Gogo is actually super good in her stall day in and day out (as long as she has food and a soft spot to nap she is good to go) but this funny list really hit home for me and cracked me up.
101 Things To Do With Your Stallbound Horse!




And now, for the Picture of the Day...



XC schooling at Bath Pony Club in Ohio. I think the caption for this photo should be "OOPS!" Gogo has since learned to step nicely off banks versus LAUNCH off of them like her 6 year-old self was doing in this picture.

5 comments:

Brooke (FBX Adventures - In Parenting) said...

I still laugh when I read that list! Thanks for your suggestions for rehab! I'm not looking forward to the next 90 days! Well...72 days I guess since our first couple of days counted!

Nicku B said...

Whhheeeeee! I schooled Pongo over our first bank today just for giggles...he did them with Alexis last weekend at Woodside and it seemed like no big deal. The first time today he launched just like Gogo...then the next two times realized ummm...that's not worth the effort, LOL...I love baby horses.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
I was wondering if there is a way I can contact you personally? I just bought a Hungarian WB and reaaaally want to take his shoes off. He has great feet and legs and was looking for some info/advice.
Thanks!
Katy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wish I had that list when Shia was lame... all the vet bill ideas would've been great!