Custom blog header by Bre!
________________________________________

In Loving Memory...
~ Gogo Fatale ~


6/2/01 - 10/11/11
~ Forever the Marest of Them All ~
________________________________________


Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 100th Post!

Yes, it's true! Eventing-A-Gogo! has reached its 100th post! In honor of that, all I wanted to do was just put up some of my favorite pictures of Quincy, Metro and Gogo. (Another horse named Sunny makes a brief appearance here too; he's the lanky bay with the cribbing collar on way too tight that's laying down, touching noses with Quincy. They were BFFs/lovers. I almost leased Sunny right before I got Quincy actually.)

So enjoy, and Happy 100th post to us :)















Love my boys and my girl.

2 comments:

Funder said...

Happy 100th! (And congrats on noticing - I only ever notice, like, my 102d post or my one-year-and-four-days anniversary.)

Now, very serious question. Are those gloves on that poor bay's ears? WTF!? Bays are best horses; thanks for sharing the pictures!

Amber said...

Congrats on your 100th!